Who I Am

Matt Nikaitani is a character animation major in his senior year at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. He has a lifelong interest in manga, comic books, animation, and martial arts. Loving to draw and create characters since early childhood, he has begun to achieve his dream of making his own comic book series, which he plans to turn into a television animation. Improving his writing and illustration skills, he plans to have his fist issue of his comic book by early next year.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Project Update: Mission Walk Cycle

Today my animations have been looking well. I'm proud of the walk cycle I've done and will continue to work on it.  We had to animate a swinging pendulum for an exercise in weight.  Off topic, I have also written a song about how mankind won't ever ban together as a race unless we are attacked by aliens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment